The major responsibility of loan servicer is to manage inbound and manual calls. He is also responsible for preparing loan demand. His responsibility is to check out the requirements of customers and fulfill them at any cost. The queries made by customers are solved by loan servicer and this is one of his crucial responsibilities. His responsibility is to prepare new documents and submit them within time. His responsibility is to make the customers aware with all the new schemes and plans.
Loan Servicer Resume Format
76, East, 4259
To attain a position in bank where I can update myself with the new policies and plans related to finance.
- Have command over Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and other packages of Microsoft.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership quality.
- Posse’s high confidence to initiate any kind of work related to the welfare and growth of company.
- Have command on different platforms such as windows XP, windows LINUX, windows UNIX and many more.
University of Limburg, Netherlands
Career Experience/ Job History:
2009 – Present
The Mormon Bank, Montego Bay
- Prepared several bills for clients along with monthly reports.
- Maintained legal documents and credit files for the customers.
- Maintained records of income.
- Managed portfolio and checked the documents if any of the error occurs in it.
Island of Jamaica, Negril
- Managed the work related to the endorsement, marketing and advertisement of various co-operative societies.
- Rewarded by the best student of the year award in 2003.
References Upon request