Logistics Analyst Resume Format helps to secure the jobs of Logistics Analyst, Assistant Logistics Analyst and Associate Logistics Analyst. Logistic Analysts are the personnel who are responsible for the making reports of the inventory purchase and sales. They also have to make reports of the physical stocks of the inventory.
Logistics Analyst Resume Format
4/16 City Ave.,
Beckley, West Virginia, 0393
Phone: (286) 284- 2984640
To obtain a challenging position that enables me to enhance my interpersonal skills where I can contribute to the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than twelve years of experience
- Good interaction and communication skills
- Employer of the year 2001, 2003
- Manager of the year 2005
- Award for excellence as logistics analyst, 2009
Career Experience/ Job History:
AAC Data Com.
- All sorts of Logistics and materials management, product management, cycle count, warehouse budget, adjustments, supplies and the real estate problems.
- Responsible for organization’s regular reports & communications.
- Responsible for special projects, team training and time entry
AAC Data Com.
- Managed the budget controls, labor relations, safety.
- Responsible for attendance, appraisals, mandatory coverage, performance managing, payroll issues, safety, ergonomics, headcount, union relations, training, and schedules.
- Responsible for managing company’s promotional events
- Training and monitoring of performance of technicians in Special Service DSL Provisioning and Maintaining Organization.
Master of Arts in Logistics Management, Wales College
Bachelor of Arts in business, Richmond College
Professional references upon request