Logistics Coordinator Resume Format is helpful in applying the jobs of Logistics Coordinator, Assistant Logistics Coordinator and Associate Logistics Coordinator. The job role of a Logistics coordinator is to manage logistics, ensuring proper system of working and coordination between the management and lower level employees. They are also responsible for maintaining physical stock of the inventory and also for making purchase and sales invoices.
Logistics Coordinator Resume Format
46/P Wyandotte Ave,
Sandy, Utah, 03893
Phone: (397) 286-296296
To obtain a challenging position as a Logistics Coordinator where my knowledge, skills can be beneficial for the firm.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than ten years of experience
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of Shipping, receiving and logistics
- Award for excellence, 2008
- Best employer of the year, 2005
Career Experience/ Job History:
Bush Logistics Inc.
- Analyzed data for monitoring performance and planned improvement programs.
- Prepared and shipped merchandise for customer shipments.
- Updated and maintained physical and perpetual inventory.
George logistics Inc.
- Coordinated in repairs and servicing in the shop and field
- Responded to incoming customer calls to address equipment, service, contract and other issues.
- Reviewed logistical problems and also recommended solutions.
- Performed other duties as assigned by the management.
Master’s Degree in Logistics, Albany College
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, John Smith College, Sandy, Utah
Professional References available upon request