Logistics industry is rising day by day and it is essential to maintain an error free system so as to offer proper customer service and to ensure safety of the goods. An efficient logistics manager is required to achieve proper management. He looks after the overall logistic functions and is responsible for the proper work flow. Logistics Manager Resume Format helps to secure the job as a Logistics Manager, Assistant Logistics Manager, Logistics Supervisor and Assistant Logistics Supervisor.
Logistics Manager Resume Format
111 Sw 341th St,
Miami, Florida 0288
Phone: (454) 244-288969
To obtain a challenging position in logistics management where my knowledge, skills can be beneficial for the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than seven years of experience
- Experienced in all sorts of logistics functions
- Developed business and supply chain understanding, the accomplishment of which proved very useful for the firm.
- Award for excellence in logistics management, 2009
- Employer of the year, 2007
Career Experience/ Job History:
C & W logistics Inc.
- Managed Warehouse for more than 1600 million logistics products.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, scheduling, replenishment, and processes management
- Managed transportation & distribution operation in appropriate manner on daily basis as per requirements of cost, customer service, and corporate strategic requirements.
Allen Logistics Company
Assistant Logistics Manager
- Assisting senior logistics manager in all their works
- Performing all other duties assigned.
MBA, Albany College
Bachelors of Science in Business Logistics and Transportation, Miami University
Professional References available upon request