This is a sample of maintenance manager resume format which will help the applicants who are applying for the post of Maintenance Manager to draft a good resume. The main job of a Maintenance manager is to maintain and coordinate the activities of the project like maintenance, repair, renovation of buildings, installation of new equipment and machines, with proper planning and scheduling. He/she also determines the work priority and set work according to the priority list.
Maintenance Manager Resume Format
53, Boulevard Albin Durand
Seeking for maintenance manager position in a reputed organisation in order to utilise my immense experience and skills
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in various manufacturing and construction companies.
- Excellent and quick decision making and organisational abilities in severe conditions.
- Excellent communication skills and persuading power.
- Good capability to determine the work priority.
- Good knowledge of Excel, word, access and power point.
2008- till date: maintenance manager in 9XM Construction Company with these duties
- Inspected construction sites for maintenance.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of the given construction sites.
- Assisted HR in conducting recruitment for maintenance workers.
2004-2008: maintenance manager in Pearl Construction ltd, Paris with these duties
- Carried out maintenance work and prepared budget reports of maintenance work.
- Discuss needs of new equipment and technologies with construction management.
- Assisted engineer staff and maintenance staff for developing preventive maintenance methods.
1998-2001: Diploma in Civil Engineering from Imperial College of engineering, Paris
2001-2004: Degree in Civil Engineering from Imperial College of engineering, Paris
Professional References would be furnished upon request.