Management Accountant Resume is drafted for a high profile job and hence it should be drafted in a very systematic manner. The Management Accountant has big responsibilities in the organization. It is his responsibility to supervise the accounts of the company, manage the funds so as to increase the profit of the company. The resume should be formatted as per the Management Accountant Resume Format is helpful to apply for the jobs of Management Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant and Associate Management Accountant.
Management Accountant Resume Format
472 Triangle Street
Los Angeles CA – 90037
Mobile No: – +001 329 4378 328
Telephone No: – +001 432 372 473
Objective: I want to utilize my 7 years of experience in accounting to serve the professional organization. I have 5 years of relevant experience in management accounting, which makes me suitable for the post of Management Accountant with reputed organization.
Summary of Qualification:
I have acquired post-graduate diploma in Financial Management.
Career Experience / Job History:
2005 – Present
Blossom Technologies Ltd., California
- Prepare the financial statements from time to time and implement the procedures of cost cutting.
- Managing the accounts team.
- Manage the funds to increase profitability.
2002 – 2005
Boss Electronics, California
- Prepare Balance Sheet as well as Profit and Loss Statement.
- Received the Certificate of Appreciation from Human Resource Department for best performance in the year 2008.
2000 – 2002
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management, California State University, California
1997 – 2000
BS in Accounting – San Diego State University, California