Manufacturing Assistants are responsible for assisting manufacturing manager with their responsibilities and follows up on projects and meetings set up by the manager. They also handle and oversee safety compliance in all manufacturing areas including training ensuring health and safety requirements are met and adhered to. They oversee production processes and reports developments to their supervisor for possible development and adjustments to these processes. They handle scheduled meeting and travel arrangement for their managers and handle the responsibility of the manager while he is away on a business trip or vacation. They are also responsible for communications with other departments within the company.
Manufacturing Assistant Resume Format
Responsible and hard working manufacturing assistant looking to bring experience and expertise for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with the different department in the company.
- Willing to work on extended hours and works well under pressure and works under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with high proficiency in computer applications.
- Outstanding research skills and highly intuitive and sensitivity to the needs of supervisors.
- Ability to handle planning, outsourcing, assigning and make recommendations for employees.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Manufacturing Assistant, Sunrise Manufacturing Company
- Assists supervisors in their key job responsibilities within the company.
- Handles and makes arrangements for meeting and travel accommodations of supervisor as needed in his field and research work.
- Handles reports and clerical works for the supervisor for his reports and data management.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Management, Central Florida University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.