Manufacturing Managers are responsible for developing and executing manufacturing plans for the company. They also oversee the production process and planning of production schedules and makes sure that productions are cost effective, eliminating or minimizing waste products from the raw materials used in production. They also monitor, check and ensure that employees and products conform to the standards set up by the company and the government making adjustments and modifications as needed. Manufacturing Managers are responsible for making reports, studies, conduct research and attend conferences to new and existing product development for the company to make sure the products are in par with the changing and advancing technology of the world.
Manufacturing Manager Resume Format
Experienced and responsible manufacturing manager seeking for opportunities to develop and contribute skills for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Knowledge in managing workers to ensure productivity levels are exceeded with high motivational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish manufacturing priorities and allocate resources for the company without compromising standards and costs.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
- Experienced in effective resource utilization, process improvement and cost reduction.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Manufacturing Manager, Ellis Cosmetic Company
- Handles recruitment and training of new employees to create highly productive teams for the company.
- Monitors and checks inventory of raw materials and machines needed for production
- Responsible for setting schedules and targets for employees and products to be set on a daily basis.
- Makes reports and suggestions for product development and possible new products studies for the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Management, Oxford University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.