Manufacturing Project Managers are responsible in creating clear and attainable project objectives that are within company’s affordability. They acts as liaison officers for outside vendors for field works in other companies that would handle the materials they would use for their products such as packaging, printing and labeling of their products ensuring that they comply with the strict standards set by the company. Hey must have a keen eye for details and specifications that are set up for their products inspecting flaws and damages on labels and color of packaging of products. They also have time constraints on their jobs making sure that that they delivers the products at specific time frames to avoid delays.
Manufacturing Project Manager Resume Format
A highly knowledgeable and skilled product manager seeking employment for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines and product quotas for the company
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to do field work with minimal supervision.
- Achieved product management degree and has been practicing the field for over 5 years
- Knowledge and able to adapt with the changing technology and with in depth sensitivity to the needs and attracting customers for consumption of products.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Manufacturing Product Manager, Avon Company
- Conducts feasibility studies of packaging and product specifications for the different products of the company.
- Handles and interacts with the vendors ensuring that the standards of the company are met.
- Creates reports and data management for existing and new products for the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Product Management, Colorado State University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.