A Marketing Assistant is responsible for assisting a marketing manager and their key job responsibility is to concentrate on planning and doing research of the market and to devise a marketing strategy and to assist and help management of business operation to be effective. They develop and keep track of a unified storage of presentations, materials on marketing and communications so that internal functional groups can have easy access. They also help in issues relating to finance, billing, reports and invoices of fees, expenses relating to marketing, requests and documentation of cooperative advertising. They are also responsible for responding to communications set out within to company for relay to the marketing manager.
Marketing Assistant Resume Format
West Midlands, B19 9AW
Dynamic and well round marketing assistant seeking to be employed for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Knowledge in marketing plan, strategies and development.
- Outstanding ability to accommodate and persuade clients for the company.
- Excellent communication skills and is a good team player.
- Ability to follow directions and highly intuitive for sensitive topics and willing to learn and adjust to the ever changing work environment.
- Willing to travel and work on extended hours
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Marketing Assistant, JP Morgan
- Assisted marketing manager with reports and research on marketing strategies for the company.
- Monitored stock exchange and fluctuations in the business industry.
- Assisted in events and trainings held by the company for hiring and promotional activities.
- Responsible for filing reports, data management and other paper works for the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Marketing, California State University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.