A Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications in the company. They also assist in identifying and developing CRM plans and ensure adherence to guidelines for all marketing materials and activities. They are responsible in creating, developing and updating collateral, presentations, brochures, products sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from products marketing, product management, executives, sales, PR and customers. They also plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions and other corporate events.
Marketing Communications Manager Resume Format
Birchtrees Drive, Birmingham
West Midlands, B37 0AF
Resourceful and hard-working professional is looking for the opportunity to join a company as a marketing communications manager where I can utilize my abilities in marketing.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with copyediting skills.
- Remarkable knowledge in marketing, advertising and media experience specializing in the area of social media.
- Strong and impressive management skills which include coaching, motivating and leadership skills.
- Effective in working with clients, vendors and staff from other departments of the company.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Marketing Communications Manager, FRAME Marketing Incorporated
- Spearheaded and launched catalogue, print, web and direct marketing campaigns for the company.
- Manager customer and market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs.
- Leads and supervise team meetings for research, task appropriations and schedules for projects and promotions for the company.
- Handles recruitment, training and development of staff assigning work loads and appraisals for their performance.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Communications, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.