Marketing Consultants have the responsibility of planning and implementing strategies that help their clients sell products and service. They utilize different marketing tools to aid them and their clients to understand consumer behaviour and preferences, advertising and public relations initiatives, like demographic research, and based on these researches the marketing consultant designs various approaches to suit the client’s needs. They handle implementation and management of marketing procedures and processes and evaluate and develop the portfolio of marketing tools and services and in turn discuss these with the clients to form target for marketing strategies to aid them in promoting and selling their products.
Marketing Consultant Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Efficient and organized worker is looking for the opportunity to work for a company as a marketing consultant where my skills can be challenged and honed while contributing to the success of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Knowledge in marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research as well as in accounting and finance.
- Ability to follow the latest trends in the market needed in formulation effective marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal and social skills
- Ability to do presentations in front of clients and very professional.
- Strong leadership skills, highly creative and goal oriented.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Marketing Consultant, FDD Consulting Company Incorporated
- Maintains records of marketing literature and interactive media for the company.
- Organized different marketing events such as exhibitions, competitions, road shows, seminars and conferences for the company and different clients.
- Discusses with the client about their targets and determined and provided solutions with their marketing strategies by interacting and working with their sales and product teams.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.