Marketing Directors analyze the market potential and profitability of various products and develop strategies to achieve the outmost number of sales for their products in the market. They are also responsible for proposing strategies and implementation of these strategies through market research, product development, advertising and sales promotion programs. They are sometimes assisted by sales managers in their research but ultimately marketing directors have the final interpretation and say to the outcome of these reports. They must be familiar with statistics and math and experienced in marketing and sales. They also determine what customers do and do not like about certain products and what improvements they want to see.
Marketing Director Resume Format
Mossford Street, Bow
A seasoned leader with extensive experience acting as a Marketing Director in search of a fast growing company that can utilize the experience and expertise and be employed for growth and development.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing such as the principles and methods of promoting and selling products and services.
- Exceptional and highly sensitive professional catering to the needs of customers and the ability to find solutions for their problems.
- Ability to produce and create business strategies, resource allocation and techniques for the company.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication with outstanding interpersonal and social skills.
- Expert in conducting training and seminars for product promotion and advertising.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Marketing Director, Plymouth Consulting Firm
- Managed teams in providing the research and data acquisition needed by companies that employed our services for the study of their products and devise a solution for their needs.
- Handled promotions and advertisement campaign for different companies.
- Presented data and reports to clients with suggestions on how to better their products for the public.
- Provided assistance and consultations for government agencies.
2004-2008: MBA in Marketing and Finance, Harvard University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.