Marketing Interns are responsible in learning the basics of advertising like media research and they must know about product management by helping to compile and prioritize features of the company and its products. They also study the demographic details of the target consumers and helps in forming strategies to attract them. They are responsible for sending responses to inquiries and also follow up on projects in the company and file records and engage in database research from the marketing staff. They are also responsible for contacting clients and potential clients to give an overview of the products and brands of the company.
Marketing Intern Resume Format
Pickenham Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B16 4TG
Resourceful and committed individual with expertise in management is seeking a job as a marketing intern in a company where I can be a significant addition to a competitive team.
Summary of Qualification
- Highly energetic and motivated with new ideas waiting to be shared for projects in the company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to negotiate and be open minded.
- Knowledge in public relations, copywriting and phone ethics.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Marketing Intern, Style Magazine
- Responsible for copy writing, filing and act as a front desk for the marketing department of the company.
- Calls and follow ups on clients and advertisers for the magazine.
- Assists marketing team with research and presentation preparation for articles and spreads.
- Follow ups projects of the marketing dept with the other departments within the company.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Markeing, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.