A Marketing Specialist is responsible in designing, creating and delivering marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. These roles include creating sales presentations and providing reports according to the information gathered that includes new products, market trends, products and brand competition and pricing. They assist sales and marketing management with advertising materials and communications media to symbolize effectively the services and products of the company to customers. They appropriate arrangement is developing video scripts and selecting a producer and handling assignments from marketing media communications. They are also responsible for presenting recommendations to the marketing committee or manager.
Marketing Specialist Resume Format
King Edward Road,Birmingham
West Midlands, B17 8HR
A highly skilled professional seeking for a position as a marketing specialist for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills and handles many assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure for deadlines and willing to work on extended hours to complete assigned tasks.
- Exhibits great creativity ad resourcefulness to be able to make calculations and bold initiatives to meet expectations of clients effectively.
- Self confident and outgoing person with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert in forward thinking, market research and possess problem solving skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Marketing Specialist, Datamatics Marketing Institute
- Handles and responsible for design, review, sanction and operation of shows, promotions and presentations for the company.
- Directed and developed creative projects including all business contacts and client interactions.
- Executed strategic campaigns for packaging, product design and special projects from creative conception to completion.
- Provided special services making projects highly productive and memorable.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Journalism and Advertising, Jonesborough University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.