The prime duty of a marketing executive is to manage the general workflow inside and outside the office. His duty includes the planning of the expenditure on any particular venture and to manage the general employee assigned to their specific task. His duty is to build up such kind of strategies for the business which can easily enhance the rate of development of the business. Apart of it, his responsibility includes the preparation of development report and associated reports.
Marketing Student Resume Format
868, 3rd Street, Time Square, Beijing
To work for an organization where I can fully use my marketing abilities and may easily help the improvement of the business together with a continuous profession development.
- Have done a number of surveys.
- 4 months internship in marketing.
- Strong working spirit, great communication skills, superior command over distinct languages.
- Organized various applications held at school.
2003 – 2005
University of Beijing – Master of Business Administration in Marketing
2000 – 2003
University of Beijing – Bachelor of Business Administration
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Markpect Inc, Beijing
- Handled more than 50 assignments.
- Successfully finished the entire assigned jobs prior to the provided time-frame.
- Prepared assignments for the projects.
- Lead a group of 20 employees and successfully command them for 6 months.
2005 – 2006
Fastrect Institute of Management, Beijing
Faculty of Marketing
- Successfully lead students to acquire the extra profitable outcomes.
- Awarded as the most beneficial worker of the year at Markpect Inc.
References upon request: