The Vice President for Marketing is a member of the executive team of the company and reports directly to the CEO. They are responsible for providing executive leadership and management to the company’s marketing organization with respect to marketing activities and strategies. They oversee the different departments of the company such as corporate marketing, channel and partner marketing, product and brand marketing and product marketing. They initiate and motivate the company’s effort to position itself as a visionary leader and potential in its emerging market and to achieve its revenue goals and make it the leader and top company for its brands and products.
Marketing Vice President Resume Format
Lyal Road, Bow
An experienced, goal oriented and highly skilled professional seeking to be a part of the senior management team for a fast growing institution.
Summary of Qualification
- Over 5 years of experience as a senior manage experienced in handling and monitoring developments within the marketing industry.
- Outstanding track record of development and implementation of marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met and exceeded planned objectives.
- Exceptional experience in strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing and business strategy.
- Exhibits strong leadership abilities, good communication and social skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multi task.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Vice President in Marketing, Datalink Marketing Incorporated
- Responsible in overseeing marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, seminars and other events for the company.
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Works side by side with the CEO and other executive members to identify and develop strategic alliances, raise ventures and public financing and close or partner with other major accounts for the company.
2004-2008: M.B.A. in Marketing, Phoenix University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.