The prime responsibility of a management officer is to manage the overall workflow in the office. His responsibility includes the preparation of the expenditure on any particular project and to manage the overall people assigned to that particular project. His responsibility is to build up such strategy for his organization which can easily increase the rate of growth of the organization. Apart from all the above mentioned responsibilities his responsibility includes the preparation of growth report and project related reports.
MBA Student Resume Format
117, South Ex, 3rd Block, California
(776) 745 76853
To work for an organization where I can fully utilize my management skills and can easily assist the growth of the organization along with a steady career growth.
- 4 months internship in marketing.
- Strong working spirit, nice communication skills, good command over different languages.
- Have done several surveys.
- Organized several programs held at college.
2003 – 2005
University of California – Master of business Administration in HR
2000 – 2003
University of California – Bachelor of Business Administration
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Globalsys Inc, California
- Handled more than 50 projects.
- Successfully completed the entire assigned projects before the given time frame.
- Prepared several documents for the projects.
- Lead a team of 20 people and successfully command them for 6 months.
2005 – 2006
Global Institute of Management, California
Faculty of Human Resource
- Assigned several projects to students regarding the surveys and marketing.
- Successfully lead them to gain the more profitable results.
- Awarded as the best employee of the year at Globalsys Inc.
References upon request: