A media relations job involves working with media companies in order to portray a positive image and provide information about the company’s services and products.
If you are looking for media relations officer jobs, media relations consultant jobs or head of media relations jobs you can use this resume.
Sample Media Relations Resume Template
Philip Wright Young
74 Deansbrook Rd
Mobile No: +447908490237
Telephone No: 02088182940
Career Objective :
I wish to prove to be the best and most productive Media Relations Officer with your esteemed company. I possess the necessary skills and required knowledge for this post and will be a great asset to your company.
Professional Experience :
2000- 2005: Media Relations Coordinator for TBC Media Services.
2005- 2008: Head of Media Relations for BGB Company
- Part of the strategic team for training corporate companies in the business of handling media in order to portray a positive image and provide useful information about their products and services.
- Trained several interns in becoming more proficient in Media Relations.
Advising the companies I was working for about the best way to portray the company’s products and services using the most suitable media.
1994- 1998: Bachelor of Arts, Communication – Middlesex University, London.
1998- 2000: Master of Arts, Media Studies – Middlesex University, London.
- Graduated with High Honors for my Bachelor of Arts at Middlesex University.
- SKILM media relations award
- Reading biographies
- Taking part in extreme sports
Can be provided upon request