A media specialist works with media and those involved in the media industry in a bid to provide better quality programming, concepts and in general better media policies.
You can use this resume as an example to help you write your own resume to help you apply for a job as a media consultant, head of media, media specialist, etc.
Sample Media Specialist Resume Format
Sasha Cole Wass
32 Rafter Road
Mobile No: +447902649865
Telephone No: 02088423865
Career Objective :
Provide relevant and useful media information to clients in order for information about their products and services to reach their target audience. Gain further insights in order to gain more knowledge and further hone my skills.
Professional Experience :
2000- 2005: Media Specialist for Columbus Company.
2005- 2008: Consultant Media Specialist for Stark Media.
- Facilitated the training of media consultants at Columbus Company in order for them to improve their media department.
- Coordinated and supervised their media policies in order for them to improve their media relations.
- Supervised and managed the Media Department for Stark Media and helped specialize their media department.
- Providing well researched media information for better policies.
- Providing relevant and useful specialized media information so that the right target audience is reached.
1998- 2002: Bachelor of Arts, Communication – Edgware University, London.
2002- 2004: Master of Arts, Media Studies – Edgware University, London.
- Awarded the GILT award for Media Specialist for 2004
- Top Media Specialist 2006
- Playing golf
- Making pottery
- Reading for leisure
Can be provided upon request