The Loan Accounts Officer who specializes in processing loans secured by residential properties is the Mortgage Accounts Officer or more commonly known as a home loan account officer in the credit department of a bank. These are essentially credit officers tasked to evaluate property values and the borrower’s credit worthiness to recommend the correct level of mortgage financing as per banking policies.
Mortgage Accounts Officer Resume Format
Mathew B.T. Carlson
Margaret St., Key West, Florida
Phone: (305) 779-1091
A management position as a Mortgage Accounts Officer in a major bank or financing company with extensive mortgage loan products.
Summary of Qualification
- 10 years of experience in large bank as a Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Familiar with accounting systems with specialty in SAP-Financials
- Excellent oral, writing and organization skills
Career Experience/Job History
2000 – Present: Assistant Mortgage Accounts Officer, Secured Personal Loan, Wells Fargo, Florida
- Assist the Accounts Manager in the planning and control of loan activities in the credit department.
- Administer mortgage and personal secured loan products.
- Evaluate and review personal credit and loan applications and determine the valuation of properties to be used as securities and if needed, visit location of borrower and property to be mortgaged.
- Ensure borrower has excellent credit ratings
- Recommend approval, qualified approval or rejection of mortgage applications.
- Establish credit limits and repayment plans or schedules
- Awarded 2nd Most Productive Employee by the bank in 2007
- Breached the $100 million mark in approved mortgage loans in 2006
2001 – 2005: Various in-house trainings and seminars on loan management, financial planning and customer account management.
1997 – 2000: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, UCLA
Professional and Character References
Can be furnished upon request