Motorcycle Mechanics perform a number of tasks for the repair and service of motorcycle vehicles that occupy the roads in millions. They are in charge of routine tasks such as check-up of parts, assessment of malfunctioning parts and repairing or replacing parts to make sure that it functions well again. They work for motorcycle repair shops or dealers. In repair shops, they are involved in directly doing the repair job such as adjusting and replacing spark plugs, ignition points, and brakes. For motorcycle dealers, motorcycle mechanics assess motorcycles that are traded in and also repair sold items if the owner experiences any malfunctions.
Motorcycle Mechanic Resume Format
Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow
Responsible and reliable mechanic seeking for a position as a motorcycle mechanic for a motorcycle dealer or shop
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of work experience as a motorcycle mechanic
- Knowledgeable in the implementation of motorcycle diagrams and installation of parts
- Able to make initial diagnostics of the vehicle for repair
- Excellent skill in handling maintenance and care of motorcycles
- Exceptional ability to recover the functionality of the vehicles.
- Can start work immediately and work shifts
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Motorcycle Mechanic, Mario’s Motors
- Evaluated and diagnosed motorcycles for repair
- Replaced parts, tightened loose connections and adjusted ignition points
- Handled the maintenance of motorcycles for sale
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.