Material Resource Planner (MRP) Controllers are responsible for handling the relationship between the customer, production inventory, product demand and others to make sure that there is a balance between the relationships of everything that is involved in the company. They are also responsible in forecasting the sales and schedule of productions to make sure that all the requirements and expectations are met for the company and the clients. They also maintain good and productive relationships between employees of the company and reports directly to the senior management team for any developments, concerns or problems and they can also give recommendations for promotions.
MRP Controller Resume Format
Marston Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B26 5NN
Dynamic and proactive individual is searching for a position as an MRP controller in a promising company where there are opportunities for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Profound knowledge in production methods, processes, procedures of Lean Manufacturing, Pull Systems, Inventory Control, Continuous Improvement and 5S.
- Excellent ability to interpret use of products and manufacturing technology.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with the use of Visio, PowerPoint, Access, MS Excel and Word.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: MRP Controller, General Motors Company
- Maintains and budgets stock inventory for the company.
- Works and coordinates with the engineering department to ensure that technical specifications of the stocks are correct.
- Evaluate suppliers and manufacturers based on their performance and technical ability.
- Conduct market research to make sure all materials are of high quality standards.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.