Being childcare personnel requires adequate experience to highlight your credibility for doing well in the position.
When writing a nanny resume, make sure you indicate all your work experiences and skills that can greatly benefit your client.
It is also important to indicate your academic background and trainings related to proper childcare.
Sample Nanny Resume
121 Reading Post Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64000
Educated professional with more than 6 years experience of dealing with children from birth to 9 years of age, looking for a position that will fully utilize as well as develop a diversity of skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish languages
- Excellent experience in research, childcare, writing and interpersonal relations skills
- With extensive training in applying First Aid and CPR
- Qualified educator and can provide home schooling or tutoring services
Private Child Care Provider (2004-Present)
- Care for three children in their elementary school years, and provide home schooling for Pre-K until the children reach first and second grade courses
- Accompany children on educational trips and field outings
- Record daily activities and experiences of the children
- Collaborate with parents once a week to discuss upcoming family plans and implementation of disciplinary actions
Bachelor of Arts in Child Psychology: Minor in World History, University of Missouri, 2004
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Excellence Awards in Comparative Religion and International Studies
Internet Research, Knowledgeable of various Windows and Mac OS applications, Home Schooling Software, Educational Games