The responsibility of nanny is to help children’s in their day to day activities. He is responsible for performing activities such as helping children in completing his home work, helping in playing indoor and outdoor games and performing other activities too. He is responsible for taking students to the school and then taking them back to home. His responsibility is to cook for the children, the food he or she likes the most and also for the family.
Nanny Teacher Resume Format
34, West, 7458
Seeking a position where I can utilize my skills and talent in helping the children with the best possible ways.
- Excellent verbal and non verbal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability of making the things simpler.
- Capable of dealing with numerous tasks at the same time.
University of California, Parlier – B.A in Child Psychology
Dinuba City – High School Diploma
Career Experience/Job History:
Mr. & Mrs. William Davis
Private Child Care Provider
- Managed the work of feeding meal to the children within time.
- Helped them in the completion of their work regularly.
- Take them to the parks and gardens in evening for making some refreshment.
- Also took them for some educational trainings and sports.
- Trained them with indoor and outdoor games.
- Helped children’s in learning computer basics which may help them in future.
- Rewarded by a gold medal in year 2010.
References Upon request