A Non-destructive Testing (NDT) inspector play an important role in ensuring systems and structural components perform their function effectively. They provide a balance between cost effectiveness and quality control of the products and services for the company. They are also responsible in finding damage in any products, components or systems before it becomes a major problem and before the products reach its limits. They utilize NDT techniques and methods to ensure safety of the components and structure of the product. NDT inspectors work side by side and collaborate with the Quality Assurance Manger to discuss deficiencies, safe and quality specifications.
NDT Inspector Resume Format
Liverpool, Merseyside, L28 6WG
A resourceful and passionate individual looking for a job in a reputable company where I can gain more knowledge and hands-on experience while also sharing my expertise in marketing.
Summary of Qualification
- Impressive experience in inspecting various NDT equipments.
- Exceptional knowledge of centrifugal compressors, steam turbines and reciprocating compressors and other precision measuring equipments.
- Profound ability in inspecting welds, casting and forgings with the help of laboratory and manufacturing instruments.
- Remarkable ability in using measuring instrument tools in inspection
- Outstanding ability to work using written procedures, structural drawings and specifications.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: NDT Inspector, State Farm NDT Solutions
- Inspected products making sure that they follow technical specifications set by the client and suppliers.
- Monitored inspection process and recommended changes or modifications if necessary for the products.
- Performed inspection processes and ensured all safety procedures are followed in the work area.
- Attended conferences and seminars for new procedures and enhancements in NDT inspections.
2006 – 2010: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.