The main responsibility of the Network Engineer is to install the related software and hardware on the computer system. His responsibility includes the correct connection with the switches, hubs, set up of windows and other peripheral gadgets. His obligation includes the upkeep of server as well as other computer system. From time to time his obligation turns to supervise the people operating with him. However the key responsibility of the network engineer is to handle the overall network which includes server, switches, hubs and other peripheral devices.
Network Engineer Student Resum
444, Stephen’s Road, 4th block, Malaysia
To convey my services for an organization where my abilities can be used for that betterment of the business along with complete job satisfaction.
- Have an enormous knowledge of about 4 years in network.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Can effectively function alone as well as in a group.
- Have managed 150 computer systems at a time in an organization.
- Familiar with every part of a laptop or computer program.
2003 – 2004
University of Malaysia – Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Networking
2001 – 2003
University of Malaysia – Bachelor of Science in Networking
Career Experience / Job History:
2007 – Present
Andrews Inc., Malaysia
Hardware and Network Assistant
- Installation of extra components with the windows and server.
- Handled far more than 100 pc systems at a time.
2004 – 2007
Pascal Institute of Networking, Malaysia
- Taken 4 lectures a day.
- Awarded as Employee of the year in Andrews Inc. in 2005.
References on request: