The night auditor resume should show that an auditor is able to look at all the financial information of a company and must analyze this information and provide valuable information for the company. The resume can be used to also apply for the chief finance officer job, senior accountant jobs etc.
Sample Night Auditor Resume
Kevin Prince Thompson
2233, East 67 Street,
Cornice, MA 01741,
To be the best night auditor in this niche profession of night auditing.
2009- Presently: New Orleans Auditing Group – Senior Auditor
- Responsible for audits in a project management capacity performed during the night.
- Helped in the management and control of business risk
- Trained staff how to audit during nightly hours
- Responsible for analyzing business processes, information and new systems.
2008- 2009: Michigan Auditing Group – Assistant to the Night Auditor
- Performed task for the preparation and development of staff and lead operational audits
- Wrote and prepared audit reports at night and had them finished by morning.
- Participated in a survey to show how auditors worked better during the night.
2007- 2008: Brighter Auditing Group – Night Auditor Trainee
- Learnt how to analyze financial data at night
- Learnt how to finish audits in a specified duration set by senior auditors.
- Analyzed published financial records of partner companies.
2004- 2007: Bachelor of Finance, New Orleans State University.
In Dean’s list record 8 semesters
Can be provided upon request