An officer coordinator is responsible for checking out several financial records and receipts. He is also responsible for managing payment bills. His responsibility is to keep the records up to date including the insurance policies. As an officer coordinator is considered as a public image for the company thus his responsibility is to answer the executives and other members of management. He is also responsible for the creation and maintenance of database. He must be ready with all the solutions of the problems that anyone faces in office.
Office Coordinator Resume Format
Sector 25, Mushipulia, Indira Nagar
I want to associate myself with an organization from where I can learn new and updated things which can help me in my future career.
Summary of qualification:
- Good leadership quality which help in managing the difficult task easily.
- Good communication skills.
Indra University, New Delhi – Bsc.
Indra University, New Delhi – Business Management Diploma
Career Experience/Job History:
SAM Enterprises, Thiruanantpuram
- Made strategy for buying and release of materials.
- Decided the cost of labor, equipments, insurance, materials, overhead and many others.
- Analyzed the cost for any of the new project coming to the office.
VisionPlus Inc., Bangalore
- Tracked various financial details related to the office.
- Expertise in investigating, compiling and judging of office work.
- Maintained great relationship with the customers who helped in total output of the company.
- Got the best coordinator talent award from Management board of HDFC.
References upon request