An Online Marketing Director is responsible for the online marketing team that handles clients and partner acquisition and retention for the company. Their duties include tracking and evaluation of marketing initiatives, collaboration with designers, working with the sales and client support team and identifying new online marketing opportunities and trends. Their responsibility requires flexibility, creativity, project and time management skills, business savvy and excellent communication skills. They should be familiar with search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). They are also responsible for generating brand and product awareness through the internet. They must also track and monitor site traffic and optimize campaigns for the company’s website.
Online Marketing Director Resume Forma
Pentonville Road, Islington
Highly accomplished and experienced online marketing director seeking opportunities for employment for a reputable company.
Summary of Qualification
- Extensive experience in managing people and projects for the company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and computer savvy.
- Highly analytical with problem solving skills and a critical thinker with amazing dedication to work.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiar with computer and internet jargons with great internet navigational skills
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Online Marketing Director, ASPCT Marketing
- Responsible in launching of internet website of the company that would cater for online clients and customers.
- Created and improved visual appearance of the site.
- Established reports to measure online performance.
- Analyzed results and adjusted programs to increase success while staying within set budgets for the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Florida State University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.