For smooth operation of any business company, it is necessary to implement the company’s policies and procedures properly. So, we require some professionals who mainly supervise and ensure that there is no flaw in operation of the company and also to observe and discuss the problems and amendments required in critical situations. The job of these persons is in the form of counselor, manager, administrator and more. This operation administrator resume may be useful in applying for such jobs.
Operations Administrator Resume Format
3/1A Turtle Creek Blvd.,
Dallas, Texas 03883
Phone: (335) 244- 2299402
To achieve a challenging position as an operation administrator where my skills and capabilities can contribute to company’s productivity
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than eight years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good skill in using various computer software including Microsoft Office.
- Award for excellence in the year, 2008
- Employer of the year, 2006 and 2007
Career experience/ job history:
Parker Associates Inc.
- Conduct staff meetings with office personnel and discuss operational problems or explain procedural changes or practices required.
- Evaluate office production, revises procedures new forms with improve efficiency of workflow.
- Manage the employee staffing needs and other issues.
Wales Associates Inc.
- Maintained office budget records and monitored billings.
- Analyzed monthly expenditures in all budget areas
- Performed all other duties as assigned
Master degree in Business administration, University of Texas 2000-2001 Bachelor in Business administration, Smith group of Institutions 1997-2000
Professional references upon request