Here is a sample of painter resume format for applying as a painter in various companies, manufacturing industries like automobile industries and many more. Main job of a painter is to paint equipment, machines, walls, road sign boards etc. and sometimes repaint them. Nowadays skilled and experienced painters are in huge demand in several industries and this resume format will help you to apply for these types of jobs.
Painter Resume Format
505 Riverside Avenue
Sacramento, California (USA)
To get an opportunity to work as a painter to provide my services to the industry as well as enhance my skills.
Summary of Qualification
- 9 years of experience as a painter.
- Ability to manage the given task efficiently.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to do job on time and in extreme conditions.
- Capability to paint exceptionally.
Have strong experience for +9 years in reputed industries that are listed as below:
2003-2007: work as painter in C&C construction limited, California and do following tasks.
- Fill cracks by putty and paint walls at given construction sites.
- Paint flyovers, roads, road sign boards.
- Assist senior painter in major projects.
2003-till date: work as painter tocarry out followingtask in Volkswagen automobiles, San Francisco.
- Paint small parts of vehicles engine.
- Repaint automobiles body.
1999-2002: Diploma in painting and graphics in ST collage of engineering, California
2002-2003: learn as assistant painter under the assistance of C&C construction limited, California.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.