To get your desired job as pharmacy technician, you need to submit an undeniable resume.
Being a pharmacist is a very sensitive job because it talks about the dosage of different kinds of medicine that are used to cure illness.
It is better to indicate your strong qualities so that the employers would have an idea of how proficient you are for the job. Most employers are more interested on dedicated workers and employees.
Pharmacy Technician Resume Sample
MARY ANNE V. CAPONES
423 Love Line Village
Boston, MA 01741
West Alcove Pharmaceutical University, Boston MA – B.S. Pharmacy 1990
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in preparing medications and performing pharmacy operations
- With extensive experience in working with community hospitals
Boston Medical Centre, Boston, MA 1999 – 2004
- Filling delivery orders
- Replenish medical cart
- Conduct preparations in the medication room
- Communicate with physician and nurses for specific medical requirements
- Maintaining inventory control of the medical products
De Los Angeles General Hospital – Blandford, MA 1996 – 1999
- Keeping of daily orders for patient charts and medication
- Preparing orders for recovery facilities and new medication
- Recording dosage of patients
St. Andrews Hospital – Blainsfield, MA 1991 – 1995
- Organizing the prices of incoming medical supplies and equipment
- Preparing welfare forms
- Maintaining accuracy of patients’ medical prescriptions
St. John Hospital – Andover, MA 2004 – Present
- Receiving phone calls for prescription orders
- Clarifying accurate prescription with physicians
- Update desk references
- Attend to customer’s inquiries and complaints
- Maintaining inventory of medical supplies and equipment.