The major responsibility of Phlebotomists is to take out blood from patients in the hospitals and clinics. The blood donors come in hospital for donating their blood and all this comes under the responsibility of Phlebotomists. There are several blood collecting procedures which are taught in different training schools. The Phlebotomists must be well mannered with their behavior and must be polite so that his behavior doesn’t affect the blood donor. His responsibility is to check out the needle before using it.
Phlebotomists Resume Format
56, West, CA-5658
Seeking a position as phlebotomist in an organization where I can enhance my skills and knowledge to implement them for its welfare and development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to deal with medication problems.
- Posse’s skills in applying injection to patients.
- Efficient in collecting blood from all age group.
- Ability to handle large number of patients at a time.
Wayne County Community College – Medical Assistant Program Certificate
Fort Mill High School – High School Diploma
Career Experience/Job History:
Aadox medicals, New York
- Deal with various procedures of taking out blood from patient’s body.
- Worked with the help of several equipments and machines.
- Send blood to the laboratories for testing.
John pathology, New York
- Managed and handled various computer operations required in laboratory.
- Set appointments of patients with doctors with the help of phone calls.
- Collected urine samples of patients for its testing.
- Rewarded by the best performer of the month award in year 2009.
References Upon request