The photographer’s role is to capture the beauty into the camera lens. The photographer resume must contain the sample of the work done by you. It will help the recruiter know your abilities and would select you soon. The photographer can opt for fashion photography, wildlife photography or many other fields in photography. The photographer Resume Format is helpful to apply for such jobs in the photography.
Photographer Resume Format
687 Time Square
Fresno CA – 10232
Mobile No: – +001 589 8326 398
Telephone No: – +001 569 836 297
Objective: I am an experienced photographer willing to work on challenging projects to get better learning and relevant experience. I have worked on different levels of photography projects and achieved success. I would further utilize my experience to achieve success in my career as photographer.
Summary of Qualification:
I have acquired diploma in Fashion photography.
Career Experience / Job History:
2007 – Present
Image Photographic Stills
- Carry out shoots with different lighting effects and prepare fashion portfolio for the models.
- Edit photographs with advanced software to bring in eye catchy effects.
2005 – 2007
Life Photo Inc.
- Take photographs in fashion industry along with the photographer team.
- Make necessary arrangement for shoots and also learn editing techniques.
- My photograph won an award in Photographer Summit.
2003 – 2005
Diploma in Fashion Photography, National University, California
2000 – 2003
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts with special subject of photography – Menlo College, California