Physiotherapists are medically equipped individuals who treat patients with physical difficulties and disabilities caused by illness, injury, disability or ageing. They work with patients to help improve their health and heal their disabilities particularly those that are neuromuscular, musculoskeletal and, cardiovascular systems. As physiotherapists, they assess the physical conditions of the patients, create treatment programs and implement therapy routines. They may work in hospitals, therapy centers, sports clinics and even as personal therapists. Their treatments may be accessed in their therapy clinics and sometimes, can be continued at home. They must also be skilled in writing reports and records of their patients.
Physiotherapist Resume Format
FinsburyPark, LondonN4 5LN
Patient and highly skilled individual is looking for employment as a physiotherapist for a company where I can utilize my skills in rehabilitating people with disabilities.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a physiotherapist.
- Excellent ability to evaluate and assess patients with certain disabilities.
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of various rehabilitation techniques and therapy principles to patients.
- Exemplary skills in communication and interpersonal activities.
- Exceptional in drafting therapy training and program for patients with specific needs.
- Capable of working with patients with different physique.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Physiotherapist, Howard Therapy Center
- Responsible for evaluating patients for their disabilities and physical difficulties.
- Draft therapy session programs for patients with specific physical problems.
- Coordinate with physician in terms of other health issues of the patient.
- Conduct follow-up with patients on their therapy sessions at home.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.