The major responsibility of piping engineer is to install, repair, maintain and handle all the problems or difficulties related to piping in any building or in home. Piping issues within the restaurants, schools and private residence also comes under the responsibility of piping engineer. They are responsible for checking out the pipe that which one is for waste material and which one is for heating and cooling. Laying pipe to exact location also comes under the responsibility of piping engineer.
Piping Engineer Resume Format
45, East, 5896
To enter into an organization with a designation as a piping engineer, in order to enhance my skills and implement them for the growth and development of company.
- Posses sound knowledge of piping even at high pressure.
- Ability to lead the staff members of the company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good verbal and non verbal skills.
- Ability to deal with complicated situations.
ABC Institute of Advanced Technology, Minneapolis,
University of Minnesota
M.S. in Structural Engineering
Career Experience/Job history:
DEF Pipeline Company, Minneapolis
- Managed several problems related to piping layouts.
- Responsible for carrying out the operations that are responsible for maintenance.
- Helped designers and team leaders of the projects in their construction work.
- Coordinated with management team for any of the new projects.
- Rewarded by the best employee of the month award in year 2008 in DEF Pipeline Company.
References Upon Request