The job of the plumbers is to assemble, install, and repair pipe and fittings. They also deal with fixing installation of heating, water, and drainage systems according to the plumbing codes and specifications. They also plan for the plumbing necessities for new buildings and houses. Moreover, they also engage in the purchase of fixtures. Plumbers may work individually or with a team in a firm. The resume for this job should detail upon the work experience if any. In addition, any courses taken regarding this area of expertise.
Plumber Resume Format
40 Bergen St
Englewood, NY 07631
Phone: (201) 5652243
To attain job in a reputed plumbing company allowing me to utilize my expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Planning for the plumbing necessities for a newly established building or house.
• Training of plumbing apprentices.
• Installation of plumbing equipments such as bathtubs, dishwashers, water tanks, hot water tanks, etc.
• Repair pipes, plumbing fixtures, and drainage systems.
Career Experience/Job History:
Liquid Tech Plumbing & Heating
• Repairing of Plumbing Fixtures and drainage systems.
• Planning for plumbing necessities for a newly established buildings and houses
• Training of apprentice
• Assisting plumbers with installation and repair of plumbing fixtures.
• Solve basic plumbing issues in buildings and houses.
• Successfully completed many assignments for the companies I worked.
• Came up with innovative planning plans for new buildings.
Dwight Morrow High School
References upon Request