Professional Cadet gives protection to life and property of the public. They are tasked to uphold laws and codes to ensure order and justice. They are highly articulate with rules and laws due to years of training and education. They are trained to practice strict coordination with other law enforcement agencies in observance of their duties to ensure that proper protocols are followed in the observance of their tasks and duties. They conduct regular patrol on foot and at times via bicycle day and night to ensure public safety. They are well versed with traffic rules and regulations as they also perform regulating traffic. They respond to emergency situations such as apprehending criminal elements and provide help during times of natural disasters and calamities.
Police Cadet Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Obtain a position in law enforcement agency that will utilize my years of training as a police cadet and develop my skills as a budding law enforcement agent.
Summary of Qualification
- Bachelors Degree in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Wide knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
- High degree of theoretical and practical knowledge of maintaining order and law enforcement
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Power Point etc
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Police Cadet, London Securities Inc.
- Worked as Campus Police and involved in securing properties of the institution
- Maintained law and order in that particular area
- Performed traffic duties during rush hours
- Collaborated with other law enforcement officials and department during times of emergency
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.