Professional Inspectors are responsible for detection and investigation of all crimes. They are tasked to uphold laws and codes of the land to ensure order and justice. They are highly trained in preparing scrutiny report and plan of action for conducting investigations. Among the investigations that they typically handle are cases of copyright infringement, financial frauds and embezzlement of money, corruption, cheating such as forgery. They also possess a deep knowledge in collecting forensic evidence from the scene of various crimes. They are experts in profiling of suspects and preparation of dossiers and are meticulous in planning and implementation of surveillance. They conduct regular patrol on foot and at times via bicycle day and night to ensure public safety. They respond to emergency situations such as apprehending criminal elements and provide help during times of natural disasters and calamities.
Police Inspector Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Professional Police is seeking a position as police inspector to enhance my professional skills in law enforcement, management and interpersonal skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Bachelors Degree in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Wide knowledge of collecting forensic evidence
- High degree of theoretical and practical knowledge of preparation of dossiers and suspect profiling
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Power Point etc
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Police Cadet, London Police Department.
- Assisted agency in preparation and analysis of threat perception to VIP’s and vital installations
- Successfully filed charge sheets in criminal courts after completion of investigation
- Collaborated with other police officials and agencies in the successful apprehension of 15 drug suspects
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.