Police investigators are professionals in law enforcement and had extensive experience in diverse law enforcement field and community operations. They fully understand the code and policies in over-all crime prevention, detection and investigation. They possess extensive training in all aspects of motor vehicle accidents, break and enter, homicide, causation, robbery, fire cause, fraud, drug operation and surveillance. They possess excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and data banking skills. They have a high degree of knowledge in getting information and interrogation that enables them to gather facts and leads to solve cases and provide vital information for future use of other law enforcement agencies.
Police Investigator Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Keen and dedicated Police Investigator is seeking opportunity to work in a department where I can utilize my wide experience in crime detection and prevention, evidence collection and law enforcement.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience as a police officer
- Strong knowledge of the code and policies in over-all crime prevention, detection and investigation
- High degree of knowledge in getting information and interrogation
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Power Point etc
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Police Investigator, London Police Department
- Lead undercover operation and investigation for two consecutive weeks that lead to the arrest of 20 drug traffickers
- Collaborated with crime laboratory and records division in gathering essential information pertinent to crime
- Took part in department sponsored Crime Detection and Community Policing Advocacy Programs
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.