Pricing and Tariff Mangers are responsible in formulating price models to reflect tariff structures for various products offered by the company. They establish and implement the approved pricing structure for sales agents to comply in distributing products and services with respect to market demands and competitors in its market and category. They gather data from budgeting, cost accounting and market research to reflect pricing movements and seasonal pricing fluctuations. They also publish prices of various brands with their corresponding price tolerance and make sure that it does not go below the break even points. They are also empowered to increase or decrease prices depending on market and competitors conditions.
Pricing and Tariff Manager Resume Format
West Midlands, B31 3XX
Skilled and experienced pricing and tariff manager seeking to join a dynamic and fast rising company that would utilize his potentials and talents.
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent understanding of the pricing dynamics of products in various markets and in the face of competition with other brands.
- Ability to understand and interpret statistical and mathematical models for pricing.
- Outstanding management, organizational, people management and communication skills
- Excellent and above average computer skills with high aptitude of Microsoft applications and web navigation.
- Ability to manage individuals with teaching and motivating skills needed in sales and marketing.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Pricing and Tariff Manager, Verizon Communications Company
- Responsible in formulating systems and processes for determination of tariff rates for the various products offered by the company.
- Researches and establish break even points for product lines and brands for the company.
- Recommends changes and pricing and depreciation values for the different brands and services offered.
- Updates and makes reports on pricing models to be presented to the different departments for budgets, marketing and cost structures within the company.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Major in Marketing, New York University.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.