Production assistants are responsible for assisting production managers with their key job responsibilities. They handle research and information of suppliers, customers etc. as requested by heir supervisor. They are also responsible in cross referencing, double checking, making drafts and reports for accuracy and content as specified by their supervisors and managers, They are responsible for scheduling meeting and training to be handled by the manager and also schedule accommodations and flight for their managers as needed. They provide administrative support for their managers such as printing manuals and meeting paraphernalia, work sheets and so on for the manager to utilize in his affairs.
Production Assistant Resume Format
Hard working and responsible production assistant looking to bring experience and talents to the production industry.
Summary of Qualification
- Knowledge in GMP/FDA regulatory requirement as well as health and safety regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with various support groups.
- Willing to work on extended hours and works well under pressure and works under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized with high proficiency in computer applications.
- Outstanding research skills and highly intuitive and sensitivity to the needs of supervisors.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Production Assistant, Hillview Manufacturing Inc
- Responsible in assisting manager in the different responsibilities and functions.
- Handled reports and schedules meeting and trip accommodation for the supervisor.
- Organized and plans for the itinerary of the supervisor for a smooth transition of his schedule for the day.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, Pennsylvania State University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.