Production manager are responsible in ensuring that goods and services are efficiently produced. They make sure that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and at the right level of quality. They are also involved in planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. They oversee production process, schedule production items and manpower, drafts timescale of jobs, supervise and motivate team of workers and monitors quality of items produced for the company, ensures that safety and health guidelines are followed. They also act as liaisons for the different departments within the industry making sure there is a smooth transition of products from one department to the other.
Production Manager Resume Format
Attain a respective and productive career in the production department as a production manager to apply organizational and professional expertise.
Summary of Qualification
- Assess and monitors production process, materials and schedules in the production floor.
- Hires and trains factory workers for the production line.
- Attends seminars and conferences for additional training and new processes for the products.
- Organized warehouse inventories and purchase of things needed for production and ensures that supplies are sufficient for daily production.
- Ability to make reports and studies for maximum productivity with minimal waste for the by products from raw materials.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Production Manager, All Terrain Car Parts Production
- Checks and monitors supplies in the inventory and sends orders as needed
- Provides schedules and shifts for factory workers depending on need and production quota
- Interviews, hires and trains new employees for the company
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Management, South Carolina Community College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.