The professional accounting resume will give you a quick start on building an optimized resume for your accounting job. There are many qualified accountants that need a job in the profession of finance. This resume can be used to apply for jobs such as chief accountant jobs and auditing jobs.
Sample Professional Accounting Resume
Tel: 555 678943
Mob: +10 8988987553
In pursuit of an opportunity where I will apply the valuable and vast experience I have gained as a professional accountant
2005- Presently: Price Water House Subsidiary- Freelance Auditor
- Audited the financial year’s records
- Recommended various ways departments can manage their funds better.
- Analyzed cash flow records from peak months to lower peak months within the financial year.
- Performed accounts payable functions for the company’s expenses.
2002- 2005: Price Water House Subsidiary –Accounting Assistant
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand checks.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for budgets, forecasting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reported on variances in quarterly costing reports.
2001- 2002: Reattach Firm – Accounting Assistant
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll departments.
- Generated budgets and forecasts on quarterly basis and presented them to management.
- Liaised with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
1999- 2001: Certified Public Accountant program, Baltimore Accounts College
1996- 1999: Bachelor of Sconce, Business Administration, Concentration in Accounts, Maryland University
Graduated highest in class on CPA
Can be provided upon request