Professional Police Officer rose to the rank to become officer because of years of experience in the field of providing protection to life and property of the public. They have wide experience in implementing and upholding the laws and codes of the land and in the process had experienced apprehending low profile and high profile criminal offenders. They are trained in special operations such as counter-terrorism, surveillance, child and diplomatic and royalty protection. They are adept in observing strict coordination with other law enforcement agencies in the investigating minor to major crimes.
Professional Police Officer Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Obtain a position as Professional Police Officer that will utilize my years of experience in preserving law and order and preventing and discovering the commission of crime.
Summary of Qualification
- On hand experience in apprehending low profile and high profile law offenders
- Completed BS in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Completed MS in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration in same university
- High degree of theoretical and practical knowledge of maintaining order and law enforcement
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Power Point etc
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Professional Police Officer, London Police Department
- Lead Officer of a team enforcing traffic regulations in major thoroughfares
- Attended to numerous distress calls due to natural calamities and provided first aid and medical assistance
- Successfully apprehended low profile and high profile law offenders
- Collaborated with various law enforcement agencies in investigating criminal cases
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.