Professional Police primarily gives protection to life and property of the public. They implement and uphold the laws and codes of the land to ensure order and justice. They are highly articulate with rules and laws due to years of training and education. They are highly trained to practice strict coordination with other law enforcement agencies in observance of their duties to ensure that proper protocols are followed in the observance of their tasks and duties. They conduct patrol day and night to ensure public safety. They provide escort and security service to very important personalities and foreign guests to ensure safety. They respond to emergency situations such as apprehending criminal elements and provide help during times of natural disasters and calamities.
Professional Police Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Obtain a position in law enforcement agency that will utilize my years of experience in the field.
Summary of Qualification
- Bachelors Degree in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Completed MS in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration in same university
- Wide experience in security service
- High degree of theoretical and practical knowledge of maintaining order and law enforcement
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Power Point etc
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Police Officer, London Securities Inc.
- Worked as Campus Police and involved in securing properties of the institution
- Maintained law and order in that particular area
- Collaborated with other law enforcement officials and department during times of emergency
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.