The given sample of Project Analyst Resume format is provided to apply for the post of Project Analyst in various organisations. The project analyst analysesthe projects and takes decisions, makes plans and policies to design the project. He or she also checks external as well as internal reports to prepare presentation for the project and also estimates the expenses of the project and time to complete the project.
Project Analyst Resume Format
Mike Charles Lawler
2020 Fulton Avenue
Seeking a position as a project analyst in a reputed company so as to make their project successful using my skills and tactics.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Over 6 years of experience in this field.
- Good communication skills and writing skills.
- Brilliant knowledge of project management.
- Exceptionally good skills of decision taking, planning and organisation
- Skilled in working with MS office, Power Point and Excel.
Strong +6 years of experience in project management in the following organisations.
2009-till date: Work as project analyst in Canberra IT Company with following duties.
- Analyse project, provide suggestions and take decision to complete the project efficiently.
- Maintain all the reports of the project and prepare presentation on it.
- Making new policies so as to achieve the objectives of the company.
2006-2009: Worked as a project analyst in XYZ Infocom private Ltd. with following responsibilities.
- Prepared wire frames and site maps.
- Assisted the project teams in making plans and decisions for making the system better.
- Technically supervised the team members and managed their tasks.
2002-2004: Bachelor’s in Business Management from Canberra University of Management, Canberra.
2004-2005: Master’s in Industrial Management from Business and Management College, Sydney University, Sydney.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.