Presented below is a project coordinator resume format. Project coordinator is a person who holds an important position in the industry and is said to support the other staff members in performing their duties. They also ensure that all the respective duties are performed well and maintained as per the standards accordingly. They help to coordinate and move the files at the appropriate stage requested.
Project coordinator resume format
P.O. Box 1238,
Dover, Delaware, USA
Phone: (452)-485 2184
Looking for the position of a project coordinator in a leading organization, where I can analyze the business requirements and help to promote the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Effective skills at communication
- Active social and team player
- Meeting up the deadlines with expertise and ease
- Target focused
- Work under pressure
2004-Present: Project coordinator, Dover Holdings, Delaware, USA with the following responsibilities
- Managing the day to day operations in the organization
- Estimation of tenders, preparation of quotes
- Creating statements and coordination with the various departments
- Take up responsibilities as and when assigned
2000-2004: Project coordinator for Delaware Group Ltd., USA
- Helped in the organization of various programs that helped to interact with customers and analyze their requirements
- Help in the coordination and the analysis of various designs and projects
- Help in managing the various job interviews
1996-2000: Masters in Business Management, Dover State University, USA
1993-1996: Bachelors in Business Management, Dover State University, USA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.