Project Managers are action oriented and results-focused professional who offers their experience and talents in team organizing, team building, budget management, development of project with comprehensive scope (budget plan, timeline, and delivery dates), development of customer relationship, cost avoidance and continuous design improvements. They are also skilled in handling groups and making them systematically function to be able to achieve optimum results. They also oversee the conduct of customer reviews to successfully discover new opportunities for business and endeavours. They possess high level of verbal and written communication skills. They have strong fundamental in computer skills that they use in analyzing and management of database.
Project Management Software Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Result focused project manager is seeking an opportunity to utilize my abilities and skills as a senior project manager.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as an assistant project manager.
- Result focused with strong talents in team organizing, budget management and project development
- Strong background in database management
- Wide experience in computing skills and knowledgeable with programming language such as HTML, JAVA, COBOL, BASIC
- Knowledgeable with design software and business applications such as Adobe CS5, Cad systems, MS Office
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Assistant Project Manager, London Airport
- Saved project that was in trouble of being scrapped due to bad design and subsequently managed team to deliver outstanding project result that met customers approval
- Researched, designed and spearhead database management procedure that increased efficiency and slashed error rate
- Saved company substantial amount of money by using in-house design team in a particular design project
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.